Sunday 20 January 2013

Tips on how to record Maschine live using Audacity


I just started getting back into attempting to make beats on Maschine after not really touching the thing (on a regular) for almost a year. Because it has been awhile since I created something, I forgot how to record my live Maschine sessions using Audacity.

Part of my search brought me to this discussion string - http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...d.php?t=127593


Well I have good news for those of you are looking for different ways to record live sessions using free software such as Audacity.

I was able to find this detailed step-by-step guide on how to do it. Like I said I did it before but forgot a couple important steps. This page tells all!


All you need is Soundflower and Audacity - both are free.

I'm not very good but I was able to crank out these few beats over the past couple days:

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment